30 May 2024
- - AEST
A webinar with a separate session for accountants and advisers that covers practical implications of legislation changes, ATO rulings and court cases that impact superannuation funds, followed by a practical Q&A on topical issues.
Heffron's technical update webinars are run quarterly and focus on the practical implications of:
- Legislation changes;
- ATO rulings, interpretative decisions and guidance;
- Court Cases and AAT decisions; and
- Government announcements that impact on superannuation funds.
All registrants are provided with a copy of the webinar recording link via email within 48 hours of the event.
- Accountants session | 11.00am–12.30pm
- Adviser session | 1.30pm–3.00pm
Accreditation – Per Webinar
- Attendance only – approx. 1.5 hours
- Attendance + assessment – approx. 3 hours
- SMSFA, FAAA, Legislated CPD, TPB + eligible CPE with the various accounting bodies
Register for Accountant Register for Adviser
By registering for this event you agree to receive communications from any partners we may engage for this event. If you do not wish to receive these communications please email email@example.com.
Registering for this event entitles only the registered person to watch the event live or to view the recording. CPD will be provided to registrant only unless a substitute attendee has been agreed more than 24 hours prior to the event. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request any substitute attendee arrangements. Please note that additional fees may be sought should there be unauthorised access to the event, recording or assessment.