We are introducing some great features as part of the new pension pack that are unique in the industry. Some of these include:
- Documents that reflect reality: Most pension establishment documentation is signed well after the pension starts which makes it look like the member and trustees are backdating their decisions. We have specifically structured our documents to allow trustees to set up the pension in advance and complete additional information (such as exact balance information) later or, alternatively, make it clear that documentation prepared after the event is actually ratifying decisions that have already been made.
- Compliance: We help guide you through the checks and decisions that need to be made when setting up a pension so that you have the confidence that everything is covered, even if you're delegating to less experienced staff.
- It's smart: We narrow down our questions based on your previous answers. We only ask the questions that need answering.
- Collaborating: We recognise that often an adviser will initiate a pension but the accountant needs to provide crucial details such as exact balances and tax components. Our industry first sharing functionality allows both to collaborate when building documents.
- Safety: We flag incorrect information and guide the user to a compliant solution.
- No lock in contract: You can cancel any time.
- Our experience administrating 4000 funds and assisting other practitioners with their SMSF queries allows us to ensure that you and your clients will get it right every single time.
How much does it cost?
For a limited time only, users will be able to access the new pension tools as part of their existing monthly subscription of just $20 +GST.
As we add new features including integration with SMSF software, multiple users in a single account, and more guided documentation; we will create new subscription levels for premium services such as our pension tools.