At Heffron, we’re passionate about raising standards.
When the business started back in 1998, SMSFs were seen as complicated, hard work, and even a distraction from real financial planning and accounting work. Trustees that had decided to explore this new horizon were pioneers in this new sector.
Heffron founders, Martin and Meg Heffron, both worked as superannuation experts for large public and corporate superannuation funds but decided to set up Heffron SMSF Solutions to bring professional superannuation expertise into the hands of SMSF trustees, accountants and financial advisers. SMSF trustees and the professionals that support them, have access to more information and better services than ever before. We like to think we’ve played a small part in raising standards to make SMSFs more accessible, safer and simpler.
But there is still much more to do!
Heffron is unique in the SMSF industry. We pride ourselves on being:
- Independent. We’re not owned by, licenced by or beholden to any financial institution and we have no vested interest in the product choices our clients make. SMSFs have always been about choice and flexibility and our role is to help everyone enjoy that freedom.
- Transparent. When we quote you a price, what you see is what you pay. There are no hidden commissions or product fees.
- Comprehensive. Our clients value the breadth of our SMSF solutions. We’re not an accounting firm, financial planning firm or legal firm. We’re an SMSF firm. If you have an SMSF issue, we can help.
- Expert. SMSFs don’t need to be complex but you do need to know the rules and strategies to get all the benefits they offer. This has always been our strength.
- Practical. Knowing everything there is to know about SMSFs is nice but we turn that information into action. Our name says it all. We provide solutions not information.
- Here to stay. We have been around for nearly 20 years and we intend to stay. We service over 3,000 funds, 6,000 members and 1,000 accountants, financial planners, and other professionals.
Rather than spending your time on compliance, let Heffron help you focus on the exciting opportunities SMSFs have to offer.