SMSF Borrowing Documentation
Heffron has been heavily involved in the documentation of hundreds of SMSF Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements (LRBA) since September 2007 and knows what will work from a SIS perspective and what doesn't comply.
Our LRBA documentation service provides clients with peace of mind that their LRBA is structured correctly, meets the requirements of 3rd party bank lenders and no paperwork "falls between the cracks". Our LRBA documentation service includes facilitation of the following:
- Review of the SMSF Trust Deed to investigate whether any changes are required in order for the SMSF to enter in to the LRBA;
- Establishment of the Bare Trust corporate custodian (if applicable);
- Establishment of the Borrowing Agreement Deed between the trustee of the SMSF and Bare Trust trustee (“Custodian”);
- Establishment of the Loan Agreement between the trustee of the SMSF and lender (applicable for related party lenders);
- Liaising with the lender (applicable for 3rd party bank lenders) in relation to their SMSF trust deed and Borrowing Agreement Deed review process; and
- Provision of stamp duty instructions applicable on a state by state basis
Heffron's LRBA documentation service has been approved to be used with any of the following 3rd party bank lenders:
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- St. George
- Commonwealth Bank
- Investec Bank
- Bank of Queensland
- Bank SA
- Macquarie Bank
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ)
We can accommodate a related party lender and can also arrange a referral for funding and/or legal conveyancing services if required.
To order Heffron's LRBA Documentation Service, please complete one of the forms below and return it to Heffron.
Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangement - Related Party Service
Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangement - Third Party Lender Service
To find out more please send your details to email@example.com or call us on 1300 172 247