05 Feb 2021
This year on November 5th we tried something new... a live virtual event with 10 sessions streamed throughout the day and presented by Heffron's exceptional technical team and special guests.
All technical sessions from the day have been recorded and the virtual platform (including all session recordings, technical papers, assessments and support material) is available until 5th February 2021. This gives you access to approx. 18 CPD hours on completion of all session recordings and assessments.
What is covered:
- Strategy Landscape 2020/21 – Meg Heffron
- Ethics in Practice – Nidal Danoun and Leigh Mansell
- Total Super Balance vs Transfer Balance Cap – the same but different – Lyn Formica
- Recommending an SMSF with confidence – Alex Denham and Neil Sparks
- SIS Breaches and NALI issues – making the best of a bad situation Pts 1 & 2 – Lyn Formica and Scott Hay-Bartlem
- Family Law and Super – where advisers can add value – Leigh Mansell
- Simple steps to keeping clients out of hot water when it comes to SMSF residency – Meg Heffron
- Contributions in 2020/21 – Alex Denham
- Death – there is still more to talk about – Lyn Formica
- In the Trenches – Leigh Mansell, Alex Denham, Bryan Ashenden and Arthur Favos
Post-event SMSF Clinics
We offer free SMSF Clinics where you can ask questions from our technical team – follow this link to register.
The day includes the best value CPD from a one day event offering up to 18 hours of CPD from all FASEA categories, not just technical competence. That equates to just $30 per CPD hour – great value. Super Intensive Day is ideal for SMSF auditors, accountants and advisers alike.
Although the live event has passed you can still watch every session and gain your 18 hours CPD accreditation by following the link below to register.Register Now
If you have already registered use your login details to access the virtual event platform (follow the link below). This is your email address and the password you would have created from the unique URL emailed to you. Once in the platform select the 'Agenda' icon and then each session title to watch the recordings.Login to the event platform