05 Nov 2020
- 08:30am - 05:30pm
This year we're trying something new... a live virtual event you can attend from anywhere!
Delivered in the same Heffron style you have come to expect but with the addition of guest speakers, opportunities to network and much, much more.
Save November 5th 2020 into your calendar!
Speakers from Heffron include Meg Heffron, Lyn Formica, Leigh Mansell, Alex Denham.
With guest speakers Scott Hay-Bartlem, Nidal Danoun, Bryan Ashenden, Arthur Favos and Neil Sparks.
- the latest strategies and key points to consider from the upcoming October Federal Budget
- the latest contribution rules for older clients
- emerging hotspots (SIS breaches, NALI)
- perennial challenges (residency, family law settlements, death)
- ethics requirements for both accountants and advisers through an SMSF lens
- issues that practitioners actually face in real life rather than in theory
- myths that concern advisers when it comes to recommending an SMSF for new clients.
The event platform will be available until the 5th February for those who are unable to attend every session on the day.
There will be live Q&A on the day for all sessions.
Plus the ticket price includes access to post event Q&A webinars (dates/times TBC).
These will give you the opportunity to ask any questions that arise when you listen to the recordings.
Great for our WA attendees.
The day will include up to 14.75 hours CPD from all FASEA categories, not just technical competence. It is ideal for SMSF auditors, accountants and advisers alike
Find out more