23 Sep 2021
A webinar with separate accountant and adviser sessions that covers practical implications of legislation changes, ATO rulings and court cases that impact superannuation funds, followed by a practical Q&A on topical issues.
Heffron's technical update webinars are run quarterly and focus on the practical implications of:
- Legislation changes,
- ATO rulings, interpretative decisions and guidance,
- Court Cases and AAT decisions, and
- Government announcements that impact on superannuation funds.
Accountants session | 11.00am–12.30pm
Adviser session | 1.30pm–3.00pm
- Attendance only – approx. 1.5 hours
- Attendance + quiz – approx. 3 hours
- SMSFA, FPA, FASEA, TPB + eligible CPE with the various accounting bodies
Times in AEST
Register for Annual Renewal