20 May 2021
- 11:00am - 12:30pm
A webinar that covers practical implications of legislation changes, ATO rulings and court cases that impact superannuation funds, followed by a practical Q&A on topical issues.
Heffron's technical update webinars are run quarterly and focus on the practical implications of:
- Legislation changes,
- ATO rulings, interpretative decisions and guidance,
- Court Cases and AAT decisions, and
- Government announcements that impact on superannuation funds.
- Attendance only – approx. 1.5 hours
- Attendance + quiz – approx. 3 hours
- SMSFA, FPA, FASEA, TPB + eligible CPE with the various accounting bodies
Times in AEDT
Register for 2021/22